Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bollywood wishes their loved ones a happy Diwali 2011




Soaked in the festive spirit, here are your favourite celebrities wishing you a happy Diwali on Twitter:

Neil Nitin Mukesh: Happy diwali to all you lovely people. My love and respects to your family.

Bipasha Basu: Happy Diwali!Today hope its family n friends time for all!Wish u all prosperity n happiness forever! Time to eat dance and be merry and thank God and be grateful fr the lives we live!

Guys go slow on d sweets!If u eat its fine,dont overeat!Get bck 2 exercising post Diwali!Same goes fr me as I hve a crazy sweet tooth!

Lara Dutta Bhupathi: Wishing everyone a very happy Diwali. May the goddess Lakshmi bless your home and shower you with her love and spirit of generosity.

Karan Johar: Make an enemy a friend..make a parent proud..make your love..love you more...bring the weekend energy into your week! Be happy..this diwali!

Preity Zinta: Happy and a Safe Diwali to all my friends all over the world ! Time for Lakshmi Puja, Yummy Indian sweets and finally Home sweet home :-)

Sushmita Sen: Happy Diwali beautiful people!!!! :))) wishing you a world of abundance and happiness always! God bless, Sushmita,Renee and Alisah sen:))

Neha Dhupia: Happy diwali everyone. May this year bring loads of love , luck and prosperity to you all. Hugs and kisses!

Shilpa Shetty: A very Happy Diwali to u and you're family all my tweetos:)may this New year usher in prosperity,peace happiness and success:) :)

Vivek Oberoi: This Diwali, may your lives be filled with love, light & happiness! Wishing you all & your families a very happy and prosperous year ahead!
Sonu Nigam: Happy Deepavali to my musical family.. God bless u all and prayers... Light, life, peace, prosperity...and lots of Money..


Priyanka Chopra: I wanna wish everyone celebrating Diwali anywhere in the world lots of love and togetherness.I miss my family today..thank god I have u guys